Personal data protection policy
The administrator of personal data is the company Krošlák s.r.o., registered office Nitrianska Blatnica 5, 95605 Nitrianska Blatnica, ID: 31435939, Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Nitra, Insert number 499/N. Contact details of the seller: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone contacts are listed on the website www.kroslak.sk/kontakt
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processed for the purposes of registration, purchase through the online store and for the exercise of rights and obligations arising between you and Krošlák s.r.o.. The following personal data of the customer are concerned: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, customer address, delivery address, IP address of the customer.
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the consent hereby given to the administrator in terms of:
– fulfillment of the contract, Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR and fulfillment of rights and obligations of the administrator according to Article 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR,
– article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) for the purposes of direct marketing, unless there has been an order for goods,
– legitimate interest of the administrator to carry out direct marketing according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR
The processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract for the purchase of goods and for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation of Krošlák s.r.o.
There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the administrator in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are processed for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship (for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) or until the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in written form addressed to the seller, by mail, by telephone or electronically at e-mail email@example.com
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of personal data are the following persons:
– a courier or transport company that ensures the delivery of goods to the customer, as another intermediary
– the company INTERAUDIT Topoľčany, s.r.o., registered office in Nám. Ľ. Štúra 18 955 01 Topoľčany, ID: 31417019, as an intermediary for bookkeeping
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
– to access personal data
– to correct personal data
– to limit the processing of personal data
– to delete personal data
– on the portability of personal data
– object to the processing of personal data
If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator undertakes to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access to this data or its loss. The administrator declares that only authorized persons obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data will have access to personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data recorded in paper form.
By submitting an order from the online store, you confirm that you have familiarized yourself with the terms of personal data protection and that you fully agree with them. The administrator reserves the right to change these conditions. The current version of the conditions is published on the administrator’s website.